Those under home quarantine should not attend school, work or any setting where a 6-foot distance from other people can’t be maintained. Updated Isolation and Quarantine Guidance.
While at home:
• Use a symptoms log to monitor your symptoms for fever, cough or trouble breathing. If symptoms develop, notify your local health department.
• If you need to seek medical attention: Call ahead and tell your doctor about recent travel or if you have been otherwise exposed to COVID-19. Wear a facemask to prevent further spread.
• Consider wearing a facemask while at home because both asymptomatic and symptomatic people can spread the virus and wearing a facemask may help protect the people you live with.
• If possible, separate yourself from other people in your home. Stay in a different room and use a separate bathroom, if available.
• Cough or sneeze into the fold of your elbow. Alternatively, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60-95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty.
• Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day, including counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and bedside tables. Also, clean any surfaces that may have blood, stool, or body fluids on them. Use a household cleaning spray or wipe, according to the label instructions.
[GCSection revised with link