- COVID-19 Testing
COVID-19 Testing Map
Testing is the best tool for monitoring the spread and risk of COVID-19, especially in places where not everyone is vaccinated. In Kansas, anybody who wants to get tested for COVID-19 can get tested. Testing is provided at no cost, and you do not need to provide ID or have symptoms or a known contact with COVID.
Find My Testing Location
Use the map to find free COVID-19 testing near you. More sites will be added as testing becomes available.
Resources & Testing Programs
- For Providers
- Community Testing Partners
- Employer-Based Testing
- Long-Term Care Facilities
- Schools & Camp Testing
- Map of Commercial & Hospital Labs
- COVID-19 Submission Form General Submitters (PDF) - 7-28-20
- Standing Order - COVID-19 and Influenza A & B Testing in Schools Participating in KDHE Testing Programs (PDF)
- Standing Order - COVID-19 Testing for Symptomatic (PDF)
- Standing Order - COVID-19 Testing for Asymptomatic (PDF)
- BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card Product Expiry Update (PDF) - 05.2021
- ID NOW™ COVID-19 Test Kit Expiry Update (PDF) - 09-21
Community testing, a cornerstone of the KDHE COVID-19 Testing Strategy, allows trusted organizations to provide testing to their communities in partnership with a KDHE contracted lab. Organizations may choose the program that best matches their own testing approach to maximize impact, either the Community Testing Partner or Volunteer Testing Program. Learn more.
Regular COVID-19 testing can provide a healthier, safer workplace while minimizing the risk of outbreaks and major disruptions, especially for businesses who may have unvaccinated employees. Learn more.
Screening for COVID-19 in long-term care facilities provides rapid provision of care and outbreak management to communities who are especially vulnerable. Facilities can use state sponsored tests for regular COVID-19 screening of staff, residents and visitors. Learn more.
KDHE's K-12 Testing Program supports and protects our educational communities in highly congregate settings. Free testing resources and support is provided to all districts and schools interested in participating in screening or diagnostic testing. Learn more.