- COVID-19 Testing
It's Up to Us, Kansas
Free COVID-19 Testing
Find free COVID-19 testing near you. More sites will be added as testing becomes available.
Additional Testing Locations
The maps are fluid and will be updated as more testing sites become available. To maximize your experience, use a device with a larger screen, such as a tablet, laptop or desktop.
- Places to get Tested for COVID-19
- For Providers: Commercial & Hospital Labs
Employer-Based Testing Program
Standing Order for COVID-19 Testing
View or download the Standing Order for COVID-19 Testing in Kansas.
Kansas Testing Strategy
The COVID-19 Unified Testing Strategy for Kansas is designed to increase testing in Kansas as well as to coordinate the public and private sector testing. The overall goal is to double the amount of testing by the end of 2020. Learn more by reading the Kansas Unified Testing Strategy and reviewing the presentation slides.
- Does private insurance cover the cost of a COVID-19 test?
- What is the reimbursement rate for healthcare providers who offer COVID-19 testing?
- For those who are uninsured – and not on Kansas Medicaid – will Medicaid cover the cost of the test?
- Can healthcare providers get reimbursed for providing COVID-19 tests for patients who are uninsured?
- Are health insurers required to pay for workplace screening testing?
- Are employers responsible to pay for workplace screening testing?
- Who should be paying for private employers to test their workforce for COVID-19?
- If Kansas consumers receive an unexpected medical bill related to COVID-19 testing, what should they do?