- Feature Links
- Dental Practices
Explore the toolkit for Dental Practices, and please review the CDC's Guidance for Dental Settings, CDC’s Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Healthcare Personnel During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic and the CDC's information on COVID-19 as well.
Dentistry is Essential Health Care
The American Dental Association (ADA) respectfully yet strongly disagrees with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) recommendation to delay “routine” dental care in certain situations due to COVID-19. Learn more.
Apply for the HHS Provider Relief Fund
Find additional resources to print and share in the Publications section.
- 3D NP Swab Project (PDF) - 4-15-20
- ADA Return to Work Toolkit
- ADA Vaccine Insight Key Facts
- Bureau of Oral Health Letter (PDF) 4-30-20
- Current COVID-19 Disease Info (PDF) - 5-5-20
- Dental Extension (DOCX) - 4-14-20
- Estimating Prevalence of COVID19 Among Dentists
- Guidance for Dental Settings (PDF) - 3-31-21
- What Constitutes a Dental Emergency (PDF) - 3-23-20